FREE and Open to All!
Our Diversity Celebration with feature addresses from Presidents Dr. Freeman Hrabowski from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and Glenn McConnell from College of Charleston.
Special performance/presentations from community groups:
- US Congressman Jim Clyburn
- Burke High School Marching Band
- College of Charleston dancers and cheerleaders
- Gospel and artistic performers
- Call Me MISTERs with former South Carolina Representative, Floyd Breeland
More acts to be announced!
We will also be commemorating the creation of the Floyd Breeland Scholarship for Changing the Face of Teaching.
3:30 p.m. Pre-Event Parade (Barnet Garden, George Street)
4:00 p.m. Arts & Community Demonstrations (TD Arena, Meeting Street)
5:00 p.m. Main Program (TD Arena, Meeting Street)